Thursday, July 23, 2015

Richmonde Hotel Ortigas

When I first learned that I'll be staying in a Richmonde Hotel for my trip to Manila, I was excited because Ilonggos have been looking forward to the opening of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo - the first world-class hotel in the city at Iloilo Business Park. There are currently 2 Richmonde Hotels in the Philippines and they are located at Eastwood in Quezon City and Ortigas Center in Pasay City both in Metro Manila. From NAIA Terminal 2 on a busy Friday afternoon, our trip to the hotel in Ortigas took more than 2 hours.
Upon arrival at the hotel, I first left my luggage beside Concierge on the main lobby and went upstairs for the welcome dinner prepared by my host company and their staff. But the dinning portion will be posted in my Cafe Ilonggo blog.

After the lovely buffet dinner which I almost missed thanks to the traffic, I got my things up with me to the 14th floor to check-in to my room.
They gave me a Junior Suite located on the corner of the hotel that has a great view of both the hotel's front sides as it is located in a corner lot. It was well-lit, clean and truly sophisticated synonymous to their brand, Richmonde!
Really a heaven in the cosmopolitan business center of Ortigas, one of the country's most important business districts next to Makati. After putting my luggage in place, I immediately opened the curtains to see the stunning view from the room and it was truly amazing. From there I can spot some part of SM Megamall, EDSA Shangrila Plaza and Hotel, San Miguel Head Office and other surrounding skyscrapers.






But after having a good night's rest, the view from my room was truly more exciting as I looked forward to that Saturday morning and the morning sun just revealed the urban jungle where I was in.
Before having breakfast, I decided to see the different amenities of the hotel such as the gym and did not definitely miss swimming in their pool.







Staying at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas was truly a dream come true and a blogger's milestone for me as this was my first trip to Ortigas Center and we look forward to the opening of their third hotel no less than in my home city, Iloilo at the old airport which is currently being developed by Megaworld Corporation as the Iloilo Business Park.

Thanks to the welcoming, friendly and good-looking staff of Richmonde Hotel Ortigas most especially to Ms. Annie Dioso. I believe that this hotel is one of the partners of the project that we're working on about Iloilo City. 

Special thanks also to Madame Anna Manansala and her lovely staff at Experience Travel and Living Magazine, Mode Devi Publishing, Inc.